At a certain point, experience based system design can start to look like clairvoyance. When you’ve developed so many systems that you can not only orchestrate the best solution for any technology based challenge, but you can also anticipate and preempt future issues, you’re a solutions architect. You’ve evolved your skills into strategy through a long path of software development accomplishments and the curiosity to understand how all of the pieces of an IT ecosystem fit together. Are you ready to use your combination of knowledge, skill, and experience to tackle the toughest challenges in the intelligence community field of science and technology?
As a solutions architect on our team, you'll translate your customer’s future IT vision, goals, and needs into a plan by crafting system architecture products and design specifications. Through your leadership, we’ll help transform the way the intelligence community uses technology, including Cloud migration, integrating advanced technology, and modernizing legacy systems. And, what do you do next in a career where you’ve reached this level? You mentor the next set of developers to help them grow into tomorrow’s solutions architects. Join us and build the future of technology in the intelligence community for the better.
Empower change with us.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you can expect:
- access to experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success.
Nice if You Have:
- 10+ years of experience with the design, development, and delivery of software systems
- 4+ years of experience with leading the definition and implementation of technical design
- 3+ years of experience with developing software applications using at least two of the following technical stacks: Java EE, Python, NodeJS, or .NET
- 3+ years of experience with at least one of the following relational database management systems: PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle DB, MySQL, or MariaDB
- 3+ years of experience with identity management and authentication and authorization protocols in at least one of the following: certificate-based private key infrastructure, Kerberos, OpenID Connect, or OAuth2
- 2+ years of experience with the fundamentals of Linux architecture and usage in addition to designing solutions on Cloud platforms, including Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Compute Engine, Kubernetes, or OpenStack
- 1+ years of experience with at least one of the following NoSQL database management systems: MongoDB. ElasticSearch, Solr, DynamoDB, AWS S3, Kafka, Prometheus, Cassandra, Accumulo, HBase, or InfluxDB
- Active TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BS degree in CS, Engineering, or Mathematics
- MA or MS degree in CS, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect or AWS Certified Solutions Developer
- Security+, CASP CE, CISSP, or Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Certification
- CCNA, Network+, or equivalent Certification
- RHCE, RHSA, Linux+, or equivalent Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status—to fearlessly drive change.