We are a full-service agency with 25 years of history supporting pharmaceutical and life science clients in optimizing patient outcomes through behavioral science. At MicroMass, we see behavior broadly— including what patients or providers think, feel, and do. We apply a unique combination of behavior-change strategies, compelling creative, and digital innovation to marketing that address the behavioral barriers that often get in the way of an optimal experience.
Who we are:
Our people and our culture are fundamental to our specialized approach. We not only understand behavior but are passionate about changing it. Together, we take a multidisciplinary approach to applying behavioral science. This helps us to create innovative solutions that get people to do more than buy a product—we get people to buy into a new way of thinking. We inspire and facilitate lasting behavior change. And that changes everything.
About the role:
We are seeking an Account Director to join our dynamic agency. You will play a major role in helping us to
reach our goals as you:
Our future Account Director will:
- Lead cross-functional teams in delivering marketing programs from ideation to execution
- Lead the team to flawless execution, ensuring processes are being followed and that projects comply with regulatory requirements
- Build and maintain successful relationships between MicroMass and key pharmaceutical clients
- Review and manage project budgets under your direction
- Understand client’s business, industry, competitors, key drivers, environment, etc.
- Articulate client’s brand objectives and ensure they are incorporated into recommendations
- Contribute to the development of the account growth plan for each client
- Work closely with project managers to ensure timelines and resources align with client goals
- Maintain overall responsibility for all assigned accounts including: clear communication of client needs to internal team and strategy development in concert with MicroMass Strategic Services.
- Be exceptionally dynamic, confident, thoughtful, and motivating
- Be passionate about our people and the work we do
- Bring inspiration daily
- Be confident in leading diverse teams at various levels of seniority
- Collaborate positively in an innovative and cooperative work environment
- Be solution oriented at all times
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit and create innovative solutions with clients that reinforce our reputation in the market as an ideal healthcare marketing partner
Posses a passion for technology, emerging media; specific interactive strategy experience in relationship marketing and social media is the dream
- Have a proven track record for building and managing high-performance teams
- Know and love agency life and understand how to move in the pharma/healthcare marketplace
- Be experienced in working with brand managers in pharmaceutical and/or OTC healthcare; strong consumer RM outside of healthcare is a plus
- Be extremely detail and process oriented with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Have a bachelor’s degree in business, healthcare, or pharmaceutical-related field
- Have 6 to 8 years of experience managing marketing accounts with demonstrated expertise in managing RM campaigns and RM assignments targeting consumers
As a fast-growing agency in a highly competitive market, hiring the right talent makes all the difference. At MicroMass we understand that changing lives takes time, commitment and talent. We value collaboration and diversity of thought and we rely on the power of behavioral science fueled by our imaginations. At our core we believe that bettering the lives of patients is possible – and we’re committed to doing just that.
Our Core Values:
No one is here by mistake.
Curiosity is the cure for stagnation.
Good ideas can be great when we challenge each other to go further.
You can be bold because behavioral science has your back.
Patients are waiting – we can’t.
Smart people, strong family, shared purpose.