Adecco Creative & Marketing is currently assisting a large children's publishing company headquartered in NYC in their search for an experience Sr. Ecommerce Manager.
This is a temp-hire job opportunity for the right individual. Pay will depend on experience but will not exceed $40ph.
If you meet the requirements below, please apply!
The Ecommerce Manager will be responsible for working to deliver business requirements, special projects, site analytics and reporting. He/she will collaborate with technical development and QA teams, user experience partners and subject matter experts to capture business requirements and user stories. Candidate possesses exceptional attention to detail and a proven ability to work with business owners in a matrix organization. An understanding of web technologies and ecommerce is a must.
Ideal candidate should:
- Manage project definition, deliverables, dependencies and timelines
- Define and document user cases and functional requirements to fix customer pain points and enhance user experience
- Ensures the proper level of communication within and between the technical delivery team and business functions to collaboratively develop web features and resolve defects
- Work closely with the ecommerce lead and creative team on UI and UX design
- Cooperate with the developers and provide business guidance throughout development and QA cycle
- Interpret and summarize online traffic and shopping metrics
- Lead site optimization, including: A/B and multivariate testing, customer journey analysis, online surveys/customer feedback, cart abandonment and segmentation analysis
- Analyze and succinctly report on Foresee and other similar customer feedback surveys and reports
- Be highly analytical, detailed-oriented, well-organized
- Be able to juggle multiple work streams seamlessly
- Preferably have an academic background in a quantitative/scientific field
- Bachelor's degree with a quantitative or business focus
- 3-4 years of experience in online and ecommerce space, business analytics, requirements gathering and reporting
- Experience with JIRA and Agile is a must
- Consulting background a strong plus
- Strategic, analytical and critical thinking skills, ability to break down complex problems and formulate plans based on knowledge of ecommerce practices