If you’re an experienced forklift operator with freight dock or warehouse experience, don’t miss this opportunity to join one of the most successful LTL carriers in the U.S! Working for Saia means the opportunity to partner with a successful company and enjoy stability and security for you and your family.
But don’t just take our word for it, here’s what some of our employees have to say:
“Saia sets themselves apart because they invest in their drivers, their dockworkers, their mechanics, and their equipment." – Current Employee
“As long as you have the ambition and the drive, there’s no limit to where you can succeed within Saia." - Current Dockworker
If you are looking for an opportunity to get your foot in the door with a growing company and to make more money, apply today!
- Using safe lifting techniques, efficiently sorting, handling, loading and unloading freight into/from over-the-road equipment, containers, city trailers, and/or straight trucks.
- Using pallet jacks and forklifts in the loading and unloading of freight including shipments of Hazardous Materials freight.
- Work days and shifts vary and the available schedule will be discussed during the interview.
- Freight handling experience
- Forklift certification
- Hazmat training
- Previous freight dock or warehouse experience helpful
At Saia Inc., success comes down to taking care of the people who matter most – our customers, our employees and our shareholders. The rest will take care of itself.
"Provide best-in-class service – as defined by our customers – through quality processes in an environment that respects employees, advocates safety, recognizes excellence, and builds shareholder value."
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $17.76 - $22.87 per hour
- Warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- Forklift Certification (Preferred)