Glassdoor's mission is to help people everywhere find a job and company they love. We are disrupting an industry by changing how people search for jobs and how companies recruit top talent. We do this by leveraging our unique data-set of company reviews, salaries and interviews alongside our jobs data to offer a one-stop shop for job search and apply. By understanding our users and deeply understanding jobs and companies, we can help job seekers find the right match.
Millions of users come to Glassdoor every month to read real company reviews, salary information, interview questions, and more submitted by real employees. This user-generated content is what you will own and drive as the Senior Product Manager of Content. Increasingly, users don't merely use Glassdoor as a place to read content, but as a place to land a job they'll love. You and your team will find new and innovative ways to bring this rich content to bear on users' job search.
What You'll Bring:
- You will own Glassdoor's core user-generated content product including: company reviews, salaries, interviews, benefits, and more. You will drive the strategy, vision, product roadmap and KPIs for this product area.
- Develop a long-term vision and strategy for your product and socialize with product leaders and other cross-functional stakeholders.
- Work closely with the UX team to drive user research and testing, and with design to create delightful experiences for job seekers.
- Define and build out the product experience, partnering with engineering to improve and build out new features.
- Influence other product teams and cross-functional teams to ensure successful outcomes in your area.
- Align your product strategy to company goals and drive positive business outcomes.
- 4+ years of experience in product management within fast-paced, agile environments. Consumer-facing product experience preferred.
- Proven ability to partner with cross-functional teams like engineering, design, marketing and data science.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to influence leadership and other teams.
- Strong business acumen and a data-driven approach to decision making.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical, business or quantitative field. MBA or graduate degree a plus.
- Work with purpose – join us in creating transparency for job seekers everywhere
- Glassdoor gives back! Glassdoor is a Pledge 1% member; all employees receive 3 paid volunteer days per year
- 100% company paid medical/dental/vision/life coverage; 80% dependent coverage
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- 401(k) Plan with a Company Match to prepare for your future
- No gender pay gap ( https://www.glassdoor.com/about-us/glassdoor-pay-gap-audit-2019/ ); we're committed to equal pay with our annual pay gap 'checkup'
- Sunny & peaceful Mill Valley offices located right on the water
- Walking, running and biking trails steps away from the office
- Onsite gym and fitness classes
- Free catered lunch; new menu daily
- Paid holidays and flexible paid time off
- Your choice between Mac or PC
- Dog-friendly office (with dog-free zones if you are so inclined)
- Free parking
Glassdoor is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment without regard to gender, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, veteran or military status, or any other category protected under the law. Glassdoor is an equal opportunity employer; committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.