Responsible for safely conducting analysis and reporting of various products, such as crude oil, fuel oils, middle distillates, petroleum and petrochemicals, LPG and LNG gases as well as lubricants for the Natural Resources and Industries and Environment sectors.
- Responsible for conducting laboratory analysis (hands on working on the bench).
- Complete all laboratory reports as applicable.
- Understand and keep current with all laboratory analysis methods.
- Assist with the maintenance and calibration of equipment.
- Understand and keep current with all laboratory safety and reporting techniques.
- Adheres to internal standards, policies and procedures.
- Prepare chemical solutions according to standard formulas.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED (Required)
- Associates Degree in a science discipline (Preferred)
- 1-year experience working in a laboratory setting (Preferred)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good organization skills, detailed oriented and completes tasks in a timely manner. (Required)
- Able to work in a routine repetitive fast paced work environment (Required)
- Able to stand on feet for long periods of time (Required)
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions as may be furnished in oral, written, diagram, electronic or schedule form. (Required)
- Must be able to work with all chemicals, petrochemicals and petroleum products. (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Pasadena, TX 77503: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person