1. HIPAA Privacy review of covered entities and business associates.
2. Reviews Policies and procedures and prepares a report on findings and provides recommendations.
3. Developes a detailed corrective action plan for all the recommendations
4. Works with Practice leader and prepares project execution plan for executing HIPAA Compliance Assessment projects.
5. Conducts Onsite HIPAA Compliance Assessment of customers
6. Assist customers in using HIPAA Compliance tools and help them navigate the compliance process.
7. Communicates with the customers on their compliance assessment project, assessment methodology and through out the project life cycle.
Required Skills & Yrs of experience:
1. Related training/education
2. At least 1 to 5 years of experience HIPAA Privacy
3. Excellent understanding of HIPAA Privacy regulations.
4. Must have worked in a Healthcare organization - Hospital preferred.
5. Understanding of HITECH changes to HIPAA
Desired Skills & Yrs of Experience:
1. Relevant education or experience
2. Information Systems/IT/Security knowledge
3. Knowledge of HIPAA Security rules.