I. Job Summary
This position focuses on the invoicing and accounting for customer and partner accounts assigned to the individual. Ultimate ownership of accuracy of invoices generated, issuing them in the correct manner to customers, and follow up throughout the process is paramount. Utilizing various accounting and billing software is essential. Attention to detail and remaining organized is an absolute requirement.
II. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other minor duties may be assigned.
- Establish and manage Standard Operating Procedures of financial conditions including gathering field tickets, issuing invoices to assigned customers, and ensuring timely AP/AR. Maintain zero lost revenue throughout assigned customers operations.
- Engage in profit and loss reporting specific to Baker operations. Maintain accurate financial reports supporting results and work with upper management to optimize operations towards financial excellence.
- Assist management in establishing service rates and pay bands through thorough detailed internal and external financial analysis.
- Conduct internal audits and be the main point of contact for external audits.
- Assist in keeping insurance policies, client MSA’s, registrations, and service specific accounts current and in compliance.
- Prepares special reports or assigned projects by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing prudent information and trends.
- Ability to use a variety of computer programs to successfully complete assigned tasks.
- Conducts other duties and tasks as assigned.
III. Supervisory Responsibilities
This position has no immediate supervisory roles. Potential to supervise administrative assistant on special assignments does exist.
The requirements listed below are representative of the qualifications necessary to perform the job.
A. Education and Experience
- Two years of related administrative duties.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Bachelor degree in business or program that directly relates to the responsibilities listed previously.
- Vocational training in accounting, human resources, and administration.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations or Other Requirements
Valid Driver’s License
- Comprehensive knowledge of all Microsoft programs.
- Knowledge of ADP/Oildex and other oilfield programs
- Knowledge of QuickBooks
- Other Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required
- Team player
Listed below are key points regarding environmental demands and work environment of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Required to use motor coordination with finger dexterity (such as keyboarding, machine operation, etc) most of the work day;
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects greater than 20 pounds on occasion.
- Required to be exposed to physical occupational risks (sitting for extended periods of time, typing for extended periods of time, utilizing phones and computers for extended periods of time, etc) most of the work day;
- Normal setting for this job is: Office type environment.
Job Type: Full-time
- Account Management/Administative: 2 years (Required)