Talent Acquisition Coordinator role requirements
VMware is seeking a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to be a key member of the TA team by supporting the recruitment processes in accordance with VMware’s hiring guidelines and policies. The TA Coordinator will contribute to the overall success of the team, by providing a high level of customer service and quality through coordinating/scheduling all phases of the interviews process to not only our candidates but our staffing partners. In this role you will interact with potential candidates/applicants, Staffing Partners, Hiring Managers and other Human Resources professionals. The Staffing coordinator will support several Staffing Partners while dealing with Hiring Managers and candidates globally in multiple time zones.
- Coordinating/scheduling all phases of the interview process.
- Schedule in person interviews in VMware offices and offsite locations via Telephone, Skype, Video Conference and TelePresence for candidates and interviewers globally.
- Ensure that the necessary resources for the interview are booked, such as meeting rooms with the appropriate facilities for Video Conference, TelePresence, Presentations, etc.
- Organize travel arrangements and complete expense requests for candidates.
- Enter, update and maintain interview data.
- Confirm interview dates and details with candidates.
- Communicate professionally, tactfully and with the utmost diplomacy at all times.
- Respond to changes in schedules and communicate these to the candidates and/or interviewers.
- Work on Staffing Operations projects as needed.
- Perform various administrative tasks that support the recruitment function.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times.
- Experience with calendaring systems, MS Outlook is preferred.
- Exceptional customer service focus, including commitment to producing quality results, is essential.
- Exceptional organization skills, ensuring interviews are correctly scheduled, confirmed and tracked.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills.
- Self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver who will fully execute all tasks.
- Ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage work load efficiently and autonomously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment.
Ability to manage time effectively with little to no direction
- Experience in a corporate/ international organization desirable
Full Time/ Part Time:
Work From Home:
VMware Company Overview:
At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement:
VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law. Job Family: Human-Resources Job ID: R2001540