What You’ll Get to Do:
CACI is the prime contractor for the MyNavyHR Transformation program, a large-scale integration and development transformation effort, that will offer significant growth opportunity for candidates. This position will be a unique and exciting career opportunity that will involve the integration, development, and deployment of enterprise wide systems involving COTS ERP, SaaS solutions, CRM, mobile solutions, and enterprise data analytics in a state-of-the-art Agile development environment. The transformation and integration of over 50 legacy systems to ERP and SaaS solutions will be a monumental technical experience for this position. In addition, the resulting solution will deliver direct support to our Navy Sailors and their families.
At CACI, our philosophy of employee advancement rests on a cultural foundation of providing unlimited equal opportunity for growth, recognition and rewards. We provide the environment and support to immediately nurture and stretch your abilities. The project offers a 5-year contract opportunity and a significant exposure and growth opportunity for individuals joining CACI. This project is part of a significant strategic growth plan centered on human capital systems and other ERP and SaaS lines of business in CACI. Joining the program offers more than a project assignment; it offers a career growth opportunity in a rapidly expanding and strategic CACI line of business with demonstrated success for Federal and DoD market customers.
More About the Role:
The System Architect improves business processes and efficiency by developing ERP strategies; engineering, re-engineering, and implementing business, operations, and PeopleSoft systems; ensuring horizontal and vertical integration across the comprehensive solution; validating system performance. The System Architect is responsible for developing, communicating, maintaining, and enforcing the overall architecture of the PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM), Enterprise Learning Management (ELM), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Portal, Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) and analytics, and data archiving environments, including business processes, applications, data, Third Party Products and technical infrastructure. The System Architect will be expected to understand all solution components and how they inter-operate to support business processes and management information needs. The System Architect shall be responsible for interface and integration strategies with external systems and processes, including determining, understanding, and maintaining business requirements for those interactions. The System Architect shall be responsible for ensuring compliance with external requirements.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or information systems, or relevant technical field
- Minimum 10 years direct experience of deploying and sustaining ERP systems.
- This position requires an individual with Senior PeopleSoft Engineer/Architect skills, application knowledge, and business experience to lead the delivery of quality applications in the expanding HCM, ELM, CRM, Portal, OBIEE/Analytics and Archiving environments, with the ability and desire to lead technical solutions, and collaborate closely with the senior PeopleSoft consultants/team members to enhance the PeopleSoft capabilities.
- Ability to communicate and interact with executive level clients
- Demonstrated PeopleSoft ERP functional/technical implementation expertise in a large, complex environment
Possess prior experience of supporting large scale organizations with successful ERP implementation(s)
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.