Major Functions: The responsibilities include managing the daily operations of the Sales office to assist the Director of Sales in achievement of planned goals, to provide general administrative support to the Director of Sales, and to provide the highest quality of customer service at all times.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Coordinating client needs and client events.
- Maintaining files.
- May assist in selling guestrooms.
- May assist in selling meeting rooms and additional services to companies or groups as needed.
- Room set up and servicing meeting needs if needed.
- Conducting site inspections.
- Soliciting new and repeat business.
- Maintaining organization of office files and entries into Envision system on a daily basis.
- Preparing Banquet Event Orders and preparation for weekly meeting.
- Attending Weekly Revenue Meetings as needed.
- Attending Operations shift meetings as needed.
- Effectively and efficiently following up on proposals, contracts, appointments, and all assigned tasks.
- Complete WHG monthly reporting
- Administer Credit Applications, Direct Bills, and Letters of Approval
- Complete World of Hyatt Rewards – daily input
- Compile Knowland reports
Hyatt systems knowledge is critical and includes the following:
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Team player.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient knowledge of computer applications.
- Strong analytical, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of 1 year sales/administrative or coordinator experience required, preferably in a hotel capacity.
- Previous experience in a hotel or restaurant customer service role preferred.
- Strong organization and computer skills required.
- Must be able to work independently and simultaneously manage multiple tasks.
- Must be outgoing and a proven self-starter.
- Weekends and holidays may be required as business needs warrant.
- College degree preferred.
- Previous hospitality or related field preferred.
- PowerPoint, Excel and Word proficiency.
The responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all-encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary
Job Type: Full-time