- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and/or holidays imperative
Urban Decay is the leading, trend-setting cosmetics company that extends employment opportunities to those individuals who are just as passionate about working in the industry. Our company's success and growth allows us to search for highly talented and extremely dedicated individuals who are eager to join our team. The position is employed by one of our retail partners on behalf of the Urban Decay brand.
- Provide an excellent shopping experience for customers.
- Determine customer needs and assist in finding appropriate Urban Decay products.
- Achieve personal retail sales objectives
- Provide Luxury service to all clients
- Attract new Urban Decay customers and retain through exceptional service & follow-up.
- Express a passion for beauty and cosmetics.
- Inspire clients with expertise on beauty trends and product.
- Display exceptional, client-centric selling skills with a drive for results with integrity.
- Demonstrate ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment.
Training, Learning and Development:
- UD Beauty Artists participate in a brand/ product orientation.
- Train on UD hacks and link selling.
- Showcase core products.
- Must have a high school degree or equivalent
- Customer service or retail cosmetic/fragrance sales experience preferred, but not required.
- Possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Be reliable, dependable, and punctual.
- Ability to assist with cleaning, re-stocking, and moving boxes at counter as part of team.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights, weekends and/or holidays (dependent on Regional Manager needs.)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
About Urban Decay:
Urban Decay was born in Southern California in 1996, when we disrupted the industry’s sea of pink-dominated counters. Badass cruelty-free, high-performance makeup. Reinvention over perfection. Inspiration without replication. Kindness over cruelty. Unsubscribe from beauty telling you to be pretty. Be whatever you want to be. PRETTY DIFFERENT.
Hourly rates for this position range from $18-$25 hourly depending on location and experience.