Front Desk Receptionist:
We seek outgoing and passionate individuals who are looking for an opportunity for employment within the Cannabis Industry. Our Receptionist will assist the management team with the activities and operations of the store, while abiding by policies, procedures, and operational guidelines. You must possess the ability to listen well and communicate effectively with various audiences.
- Responsible for driving sales and providing a great customer experience by maintaining a clean, safe, and inviting store environment.
- Maintaining cleanliness throughout the facility when down-time is available.
- Promote a work environment that is positive, customer-service oriented, and compliant with established policies and procedures.
- Maintain product knowledge
- Greeting customers warmly when they enter
- Accurately use and maintain the Point Of Sales (POS) system in person and for placing phone orders / Weedmaps
- Accurate and timely data entry of patient profiles
- Verifying proper paperwork, documentation ad ID for customers
- Other duties as assigned by management team.
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- Desire to learn about our products and cannabis therapies
- Knowledge of basic computer skills, Point of Sale software and cash management is a plus
- Strong attention to detail and a team-player mentality
- Fun attitude and strong work ethic
- Understanding of applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations as they pertain to the industry, personnel law, safety regulations, local municipal codes and organizational rules, regulations, directives, and standard operating procedures.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $15.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 4 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- Weekends only
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Adrian, MI 49221: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Professional Cannabis: 1 year (Preferred)
- Retail Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location