Take the key step to make 2019 your best year ever. Joining our team is more than a sales job, it truly is a career opportunity that can make 2019 great and the first of many successful ones to come.
We are a $100+ Million Dollar organization spanning the Mid-Atlantic to the Midwest, 27 offices in 12 states, with over 1,200 employees that helped 15,000 (!) homeowners in the last year. We have been ranked as one of the top ten home remodeling companies in the nation for over a decade.
You meet with pre-screened homeowners to improve both their houses and lives with our unique, and cost-effectivesolutions that are attractive and easy to maintain. The focus is entirely on helping them select the design and features that best fit their needs whether that means refreshing an existing kitchen layout or adding an island and other deluxe features.
The key reasons our opportunity is so substantial:
Provide a product you can believe in – KitchenSaverhas been a pioneer in providing cost-effective and guaranteed products that are installed by our own trained team so your customers are happy with the results and refer you to friends. We custom make new doors and drawer fronts and offer a wide variety of hardware and convenience features while refacing the cabinet boxes in 3 to 5 days rather than weeks.
You are not responsible to generate your own leads so 75% of the legwork has been done for you. Your time is spent selling rather than prospecting, Our proven marketing program puts you in front of prequalified prospects year round.
Home improvement is a $350 BILLION industry projected to keep growing. People increasingly want to keep and upgrade their existing homes rather than sell and buy another one for a variety of reasons. Half of all American homes are more than 37 years old and need work and the market is expanding as homes get older. One study says 90% of homeowners want to do some kind of remodeling project next year.
- This is a full-time W-2 position with health/dental and other benefits after 90 days.
- Paid training followed by uncapped commissions paid every two weeks..
- First year potential is $75,000 or more and growing to $100,000 thereafter.
- We recruit, train, and retain talented individuals with a drive to succeed in a competitive environment
- In-Home experience is great but not required., many of our most successful people have come from direct sales backgrounds such as autos, mortgages, energy and insurance.The ability to envision the solution and communicate is most critical and we have an extensive training program
- Must be 21 years old with the ability to pass pre-employment background check and drug screening and have a current and valid drivers license and ability to travel in the territory.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year