Cadia Healthcare of Hagerstown, a 70+-bed facility, is looking for a dynamic and energetic Staffing Coordinator to join our dedicated team. We are looking for an organized individual, with a strong attention to detail, who can coordinate and enter schedules and any schedule changes.
Cadia Healthcare stands out as one of the most comprehensive providers of care in the Mid-Atlantic Region. Our unique ability to offer skilled nursing, rehabilitation, physician medicine, mobile imaging, and dialysis, along with pharmacy services allows us to stand out among our competitors. As passionate as we are about the care we provide, we are just as passionate about our employees.
- Monitor attendance/tardiness and schedule on a daily basis
- Post schedule for the month
- Approve leave requests accordingly
- Find coverage for call outs
- Monitor the nursing dept hours weekly to minimize overtime
- Distribute time cards to nursing staff
- Assist HR/Staff Development obtain documents
- Calculate and ensure schedule is maintained at required PPD.
- Attend weekly staffing meeting
- Monitor and verify missed punch forms
At least 5 years of scheduling experience in a healthcare facility
Proficient with MS Office