About JET Wealth Advisors:
We at JET Wealth Advisors believe success is a state of mind that varies from one individual to the next. Different life experiences, your family, your friends, your education, what you value and what you give back to society makes your life successful from your own perspective. We want to help our clients achieve the highest level of financial success, thus helping them also achieve success in other parts of their life. If you share this philosophy and want to join a great team we look forward to helping you while you continue to grow your book of business.
Must be an established Financial Analyst (minimum 4 years experience) with a current book that wants to join a team, that provides a path to ownership in a uniquely collaborative environment, has a plug and play office situation with a great space in a convenient location.
Our ideal candidate:
- Demonstrated professional competency with minimum 4+ years of financial sales experience in the high net worth segment required
- College degree required*
- Series 7 and either a Series 66 or Series 63 & 65 licenses are required (full licensing required within 180 days of hire)*
- Appropriate state insurance license is required (full licensing required within 180 days of hire)
- Thrives on being a trusted advisor
- Is passionate about helping others
- Has incredible service providing attitude
- Has an entrepreneurial spirit
- Incredible sales skills and believes strongly in providing exceptional client service.
- Be comfortable with and persevere in face of rejection
- Understand attitudes and behaviors of high net worth people
- Be capable of delivering service at a high level
- Possess a strong interpersonal and relationship management skills with extensive aptitude for sales;
- Have the ability to prospect, anticipate needs and close sale
- Communicate effectively with clients of varying levels of business and financial sophistication.
- Have proficient knowledge of computer skills
- Have the ability to assess client needs/profile proactively and effectively.
Compensation & Benefits: Generous compensation package and benefits. There will be different salary levels and target dates, based on book size and experience. This all will be negotiated during the hiring process.
Job Type: Full-time
- sales: 4 years (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts