Find similar career opportunities
Sterling, Virginia, United States
Meet our professionals
An employer of choice
CGI is an exciting global company of with a culture of intrapreneurship, ownership, and teamwork. CGI is seeking an Executive Assistant (EA) to manage the administrative duties for one of our senior staff and associated business sectors. We are seeking someone who is interested in being a key contributor to this growing business that consists of members geographically dispersed across the US.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Will work closely with the leadership team on administrative and operational initiatives. Tasks include, but are not limited to: overseeing all scheduling activities, assisting in setting up and running meetings and events (internal and external), assisting with communications activities, managing travel logistics, and completing assigned project work. As the gatekeeper of communications, he/she will interact frequently with internal clients and senior executives.
- Support strategic office location. Tasks include, but not limited to: manage office seat assignments, ensure office adheres to company security and safety policies, liaison with corporate real estate, maintain office supplies.
Skill Set - Microsoft Office:
- Strong written and oral communications skills and the ability to communicate effectively with senior managers and customers
- Willingness to build and nurture relationships across the enterprise and with key external stakeholders
- Ability to manage overscheduled calendars including the judgment to screen meeting and message requests to determine appropriate priority level
- Analytical thinkers who can identify and weigh different options for solving problems and then make an independent decision on how best to resolve issues in a dynamic environment; must enjoy multi-tasking and shifting priorities
- Initiative and creativity to come up with ways to improve efficiency and organization; constant learning and organizational improvement
- Energetic, professional corporate image, and positive attitude and willingness to learn and take on new tasks
- Ability to remain calm when situations occur and resolve them quickly and professionally; unflappable
- Ability to handle confidential material appropriately
- Ability to work outside of business hours as needed (not expected at all times
- 3+ years executive level administrative experience
- Very proficient with Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
5 Years Experience, with Expert Level of Proficiency
- Must be able to interact with Client and CGI Management professionally
- Ability to coordinate multiple Vendor Relationships
- Must be able to handle Client growth in the end-user environment
- Must have excellent professional presentation, excellent communication and documentation skills
- Must be able to create, implement and enforce processes and policies
- Must be able to interact with other technical towers on a level commensurate with those skillsets
- Must have sufficient knowledge (and currency) of networking and desktop technologies to be able to support and mentor technicians
What you can expect from us:
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at USEmploymentCompliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here at https://cgi-veterans.jobs/ to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.