The Marketing Automation Developer and Campaign Manager is responsible for providing daily coordination of digital QA tasks, testing standards, management of the overall software QA process and workflow, as well as providing support and marketing automation development (email, landing pages, CRM platforms, etc.) for ongoing projects.
This position will also provide guidance to project team members in order to maintain the highest level of quality in our marketing automation and web deliverables through continuous testing of functionality/usability and review of visual elements, proofreading, process maintenance, code planning and support, as well as validation during critical stages of development.
You will work as part of our internal marketing automation and web development teams to ensure all digital experiences are built effectively, have been quality approved, are usable, and meet or exceed customer expectations.
At TA, we are innovators, silo-busters, problem solvers, and storytellers. In this role you will be asked to fulfill quality assurance and development tasks efficiently, but also charged with looking for ways to create new lanes in how we think about digital experiences.
- Must have 2-3 yrs. experience as a web or email developer.
- Experience in developing within CRM (Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics), Automation (Adobe Campaign, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, etc.), or Content Management Systems a plus
- Experience with automated QA platforms (Selenium, etc.) required.
- Experience in creating test plans, and detailed test cases required for both automated and manual testing
- Experience working with large scale, multi-variable email or web development
- Organized and process-oriented individual with ability to maintain excellent process/testing documentation and reports
- Willingness to learn new technology or techniques
- Quick learner, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Participate in weekly grooming and bi-weekly sprint planning meetings
- Work closely with Accounts/PMs/Dev to document and execute formal test plans and test cases
- Adherence to TA’s information security standards, as outlined in company policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned
II-Duties and Responsibilities
- Works with Marketing Automation Development team to code dynamic email templates and stand-alone sends, dynamic landing pages, personalized URLs, and digital experiences
- Works with Director of Digital Development and project leads to scope and estimate work, establish, develop and plan project strategy and approach
- Drives testing activities and analysis, as required by project/resource allocations, participating in requirements review and internal design reviews
- Participates in (and in some cases drives) the evaluation and selection of tools and applications
- Participates in reviewing, improving and creating best practices documentation, Risk Identification, Assessment and Mitigation
- Reviews defect reports for completeness; identifies and communicates possible trends and patterns to project team members
III - Oral and Written Communication
- Regularly attends and participates in multiple project and team meetings
- Receives code requests for email, landing page, or website production and executes projects according to scope.
- Sets up QA Strategy/Test Plans and other artifacts as needed for completion by QA Analyst
- Reviews and offers feedback on QA deliverables
- Works with management to achieve company business goals and targets
- Leads, mentors and coaches other team members
- Strong eye for detail, but also creatively driven
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, and on the basis of disability.