No one knows the road like Agero. For over 40 years, we have provided the safest, smartest solutions for drivers and the companies that keep them moving. As a result, we have become an industry leader, providing vehicle manufacturers and insurance carriers with privately labeled state-of-the-art roadside assistance plans and efficient claims management solutions. Our Roadside Assistance network protects more than 75 million drivers each year, providing award-winning service that helps motorists in their time of need while building customer loyalty for our clients.
Headquartered in Medford, MA with operations throughout North America, we are trusted by more than 100 leading corporations to take care of their customers in their time of need, and used by 75% of the new passenger vehicles sold in the U.S. As a result, we have one of the most robust data sets on driver behavior in the industry. We use that data to continually enrich our solutions, maximizing our customers' opportunities while minimizing driver distraction.
Reporting to Agero's Chief People Officer, The Employee Experience Coordinator will play a crucial role in coordinating Daily HR operations as well as play a lead role in serving as an HR ambassador by providing a welcoming, informative and respectful experience for all our new hires in our Medford office. We view this role, not as an administrative owner but a critical part of making sure every new hire experiences Agero in the best way possible. The Employee Experience coordinator will have a voice in best practices, will engage with managers at all levels and advocate for best practices and will be expected to help enable the rest of the HR organization to do the same.
Think this role is for you? This person is relentless in their positivity, tireless in finding new ways to help differentiate Agero in the eyes of candidates, highly attentive to details, passionate about the Agero offering and helping connect others to it as well as a super proactive, organized and mission driven person.
Skills and Experiences:
- 1. Provide an exceptional experience for employees from pre-hire through alumni
- Ensures timely delivery and processing of all new hire materials
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure new hires and managers are set up for success on day 1and beyond
- Be the "face" of Human Resources and help direct associates questions to get a resolution
- Provide seamless offboarding experience ensuring all stakeholders are informed in a timely manner
- 2. Drive employee engagement for Medford associates
- Act as point person on Medford based associate events
- Partner with leaders on executing holiday, summer and other corporate events
- Provide managers with key milestones dates for their employee recognition
- 3. Drive coordination and engagement across the Medford HR Team
- Actively partner with HR team on planning and executing events
- Coordinate across sites to ensure productive meetings with necessary
- Coordinate meetings, including "skip level" as appropriate
- Ensure HR calendar is updated with key dates for HR Leadership team
The ideal candidate in this role will be customer oriented with strong organization skills, the ability to manage multiple high priority tasks with tight deadlines while maintaining an impeccable attention to detail and accuracy. Additional qualifications are:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ year experience, Co-op, and internship experience works for us
- Experience in a people facing role (customer service, recruiter, hospitality industry as examples)
- Human Resource experience a huge plus
- You have Superb communication skills. This role deals with people and whether it's written or oral, you effectively engage with people.
- Sense of Curiosity: you ask a lot of questions, you want to make things better.
- Attention to details: details matter, whether it's the event, the new hire paperwork or the off-boarding documents, it all has to be just right
- Poise: sometimes things get hectic but under pressure, you get calm and do your best work.
- Collaboration skills: you bring people together, people see you as a partner and someone they want to work with
- Good judgment: in HR we handle confidential information, you are aware of it and carry yourself accordingly.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled