Our Crew Members are the heart and soul of our restaurants. Each and every one of our Crew Member careers plays a meaningful and critical role in the El Pollo Loco familia by providing excellent customer service daily to our guests!
What’s in it for you!
We offer eligible Employees the following Benefits/Perks:
Cashier Job Summary:
- Flexible Scheduling: Full-Time or Part-Time
- Medical + Dental + Vision Insurance
- 401(K) Plan with match and immediate vesting
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic Life and AD&D/Long Term Disability
- Meal Discounts
- Hiring Immediately!!
As a Cashier you will provide friendly and courteous service by greeting each guest with a smile and making them feel welcome. You may be asked to run the drive- thru station and work with a team to deliver fast and efficient service. Either way, your job will be to ensure great guest service 100% of the time!
- Experience: No experience is required, however one or more years of experience in restaurant or customer service position is preferred
- Education: No education is required, however a High School Diploma or equivalent (GED) is preferred.
- Communication: Ability to speak and read English is required (second language a plus). Ability to speak effectively with external customers is required.
- Competencies: Customer service skills, and experience entering orders into a Point-Of-Sales (POS) system is preferred
- Food Handler Card: A food handler card required where applicable
- Work Hours: Full-Time and Part-Time hours are available
- Career Advancement/Career Plan: We promote heavily from within, so from a Crew Member you can develop to become a Shift Leader, Assistant Manager, General Manager, and beyond!
- Work Attire: EPL logo’d shirt will be provided, black pants or jeans and no-slip shoes required
Company & Culture
For over 35 years El Pollo Loco continues to dominate the market in delivering the best citrus-marinated fire-grilled chicken. We opened our first restaurant in 1980 in Los Angeles, and today we are over 450 restaurants strong and still growing! From our products to our people, we’re truly amazing!
The pay range identified is the hourly or salary rate El Pollo Loco expects to pay for the posted position. This range does not include any benefits or bonus opportunities that might be available for the position based on position and eligibility criteria. Individual pay will vary based on a variety of factors including years of experience, industry experience, education, geography, etc.