Spring into a rewarding career at KinderCare!
KinderCare Education is looking for a dynamic and loving teacher who wants to make a difference and impact the lives of the children in our center. Join our team of caring, passionate teachers and provide childcare for your community as we continue to grow.
As a Teacher you will have the freedom to act silly, create adventures, and teach children lifelong lessons that go beyond the classroom.
· Voted by Gallup as BEST PLACE to WORK 3 years in a row!
· Growth Opportunities – we have recently expanded to more than 1,500 learning centers nationwide providing endless opportunities for growth.
· Our staff discount -- All employees receive a 50% discount on each child’s tuition and their weekly tuition fees will not exceed $105 per child!
· Earn your CDA for free through our online program!
Eager to learn more? Apply to connect with us TODAY & love what you do TOMORROW!
KinderCare Education is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $13.00 - $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- Childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
- Child Development Associate Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location