"Wish you were here..."
Costco Travel is one of the fastest growing subsidiaries of Costco Wholesale - often rated as one of the best "to work for companies" in the world. We provide leisure travel to the more than 49 million Costco members throughout North America.
Costco Travel is seeking outstanding individuals to join our world-class Issaquah, Washington-based Contact Center. Our Travel Reservation Agents assist Costco Members with their dream vacation packages.
We are currently hiring for our 12/2/19 Travel Agent Representatives training class. These exciting roles are based on-site at our corporate office in Issaquah, Washington. Apply now and you could start your new, fun, travel industry career in a matter of weeks with America's Best Employer! These positions fill up quickly so if you are interested, please fill out your application today. We are only taking applications for a short period of time for this class.
The value Costco and Costco Travel places on its employees is well documented in articles from a variety of major publishers including Forbes and Bloomberg. We have been rated the #1 place to work in the USA by some of these same publications.
Why are we the best? As our CEO has said, “At Costco our attitude is everyone in the organization is important….every job is important and so is every person.”
- Friendly and efficient handling of Member calls
- Use airline and in-house computer systems to make member reservations
- Accurate confirmation of reservations
- Communicating Members’ needs to other support departments
- Assists in other areas of the department and company as necessary
- Successful and enthusiastic sales experience (preferably phone sales)
- Great communication, listening and facilitation skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Detail oriented approach to work
- Great interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Able to thrive in fast-paced, growing work environment
- Practical experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Internet Explorer
- Ability to touch-type 30 words per minute
- Flexibility with work schedules (evening and weekends)
- Call Center experience a plus
- Travel industry experience preferred but not required
starting at $15.50 to $18.00 based on experience
Apart from any religious or disability considerations, open availability is needed to meet the needs of the business. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of authorization to work in the United States.