CJRW's Little Rock office is seeking a highly creative and skilled digital artist to join its growing and award-winning Digital Team. We are looking for a creative leader with a strong website design background who can work with our copywriters, art directors and digital team members. The ideal candidate for this role must be conceptual, collaborative and have a passion for creative development. The candidate should also possess a strong desire to learn new technologies. The candidate's primary role is to lead conceptual development, production, and oversee multiple creative projects for clients, while simultaneously being a hands-on contributor within the agency. An ideal candidate would have knowledge of CSS/HTML and development, including CMS and mobile-responsive design.
- Work with our Digital Director, Senior developers, web designers, content strategists and project managers to plan and strategize an approach for each project.
- Create smart, compelling creative solutions across a wide array of integrated branding touchpoints, including interactive/multimedia, social media assets and motion graphics
- Assist with creative concepts for big-brand marketing plans.
- Assist the Digital Director with website planning and discovery meetings.
- Provide guidance and mentoring for other members of the creative team.
- Communicate expected issues, opportunities and ideas when approaching projects or tasks.
- Create wireframes and storyboards for use in design review with the client.
- Assist in managing content on client websites when needed.
- Provide production assistance to senior development, content and social media staff.
- 3 years+ experience in Advertising Agency/Design Studio/Branding Firm
- Bachelor's degree in graphic design or related field preferred
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite products
- Ability to lead a small group of designers as well as produce and present final concepts.
- Ability to construct and explain how your designs will work in HTML and CSS
- Ability to provide a strong creative portfolio demonstrating good use of typography, grid-based design, web design and animation skills
- Ability to effectively organize workload and prioritize based on project deadlines
Not required, but a plus:
- Animations using Adobe After Effects
- Experience designing Facebook Canvas ads
Job Type: Full-time