Expected start date: First week of January 2020.
Fonteva is the leading Salesforce.com ISV (Independent Software Vendor) for Events Management and Membership. Fonteva is fully native to Salesforce.com allowing our customers to leverage our expertise alongside the power and scalability of Salesforce.com, offering unrivaled functionality and rapid time to value. We work with many prestigious brands across the world.
As a Customer Success Associate, you will be owning the success of Fonteva's most strategic customers. You will be responsible for managing the end-to-end customer journey for a large portfolio of Fonteva customers. You will maintain strong client relationships, increase customer loyalty, ensure product adoption, reduce churn and serve as a strategic partner with sales to create customer growth opportunities. The CSM is someone who is passionate about working with customers, an effective multi-tasker, exercises sound business judgment and is a trusted adviser who helps customers achieve their goals. You will leverage cross-functional teams to remove roadblocks and solve strategic and tactical issues impacting customers' health. The ideal candidate will have a unique ability to communicate a variety of messages to varying audiences (executives, program leads, etc), can build relationships effortlessly, and will passionately champion Fonteva and its products. The end result is increased customer satisfaction, value, retention, and expansion of the Fonteva footprint.
- You will own the end-to-end customer journey and customers' success for a portfolio of Fonteva's events customers in the US.
- Successfully manage client expectations while balancing Fonteva's overall business objectives
- Proactively engage with customers to assess, clarify, validate and design plans to meet and exceed customers' needs and goals
- Become an expert on Fonteva's products, customer use cases and target market to effectively communicate product value with customers
- Serve as an escalation point for customers and be a liaison between Product Management, Support and the customer for issues impacting their success
- Proactively manage each customer's business needs and environments – actively seek opportunities to up-sell, cross-sell, and generate referrals
- Identify and develop new opportunities for expansion across the customer's business and collaborate with the sales team to ensure subscription growth and increased solution footprint
- Track customer metrics and maintain customer health scorecards with clear action plans
- Reduce customer churn and escalate critical customer needs to senior management
- Develop success stories and secure customer references
- Be a champion for Fonteva and its products
- Travel required for client sites – approximately 25% or less
- BA/BS degree
- At least 1 to 3 years of experience in the technology industry (SaaS environment required) in Customer Success, Account Management, Consulting, Project Management or Engagement Management
- 1 year of Salesforce experience
- Passionate about Customer Success and high-quality deliverables, and tenacious at driving long-term customer value; a natural, credible evangelist who is experienced in translating that passion into business impact for customers
- Experience in managing high volume of accounts
- Strong interest in technology
- Self-starter and ability to thrive in a fast paced start-up environment
- Analytical and detail-oriented
- Strong prioritization, organization and project management skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication to effectively communicate with Sr. IT, Program Managers, VP/C-level executives as well as front line users
- Strong presentation skills