Job Description - Customer Fulfillment (Paid) - Contract
True Anthem has pioneered the use of artificial intelligence to help companies drive monetization and profitability by distributing their best content on social media.
True Anthem Paid takes the potential of audience targeting and dynamic personalization to the next level. Our technology combines expertise in machine learning and automated content distribution to ensure optimal results from brand’s ad spend.
This is an opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-growth company. Venture-backed, (Core Ventures, KEC, CrunchFund) with a growing brand presence and proven executive leadership, True Anthem is well poised for success. We’ve doubled our growth for consecutive years, continue to win the industry’s best logos— Largest CPG company (in Bay Area), CBS Interactive, Meredith Corporation, Hearst, Tribune, and Reuters.
In 2017, we were named Winner of 2017 DigiDay Signal Awards:
Best Social Media Marketing Platform.
The True Anthem Customer Fulfillment Team has the primary mission of managing, executing, and optimizing the performance of new and existing customers.
What You’ll Do:
You’re Responsibilities Would Be:
- Execute and report on paid media strategies that support customer goals.
- Day-to-day management of all paid customer accounts including bidding, audience creation, optimization, seasonal adjustments, and roll-out of new promotions.
- Monitor and adjust budgets as necessary to manage against customer directed monthly spend limits.
- Aide in all monthly reporting as well as provide highlights and commentary on the performance and events of the month.
What Would Help Make You The Ideal Candidate:
- Take a data-driven approach to monitor improvements across customers’ reach, engagement and referral traffic, and marketing funnel objectives.
- Assist in the development of social media paid plans, from inception to completion, integrating with the customer success manager on measuring the success of the campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs, and analyze, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
- Have working knowledge of each customer’s industry to better understand and optimize goals, key metrics, budgets, target audience, etc.
- 1-2 years of experience managing paid media for clients
- 1-2 years of experience in campaign management: strategy, execution, and fulfillment.
- Prior experience working in social media, online advertising/paid media, programmatic advertising, content marketing, or online acquisition.
- Experience with programmatic platforms and media buys.
- A relevant understanding of digital marketing tactics across channels including social, SEO, email, etc.
- Ability to recommend media spend and campaign-type based on the customer’s business objectives
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Proficiency in the Google suite of tools.
- Self-motivated with the desire and ability to learn on the fly.
- Passion to work collaboratively in a team.
- Excellent time management skills.
- The ideal candidate will be based in the San Francisco Bay Area or Atlanta Area.