Bircher Exterminating is a local, family-owned company that has been servicing the valley for 27 years- and we are HIRING!
We are looking for team players that can self-manage, enjoy a challenge, and can solve problems on the spot!
At Bircher we respect our technicians as the front line of our company. Our technicians can receive up to a $4,000 increase in salary in their first year with Bircher! We pay for their training, testing, and licensing AND reward them for it. PLUS an additional annual raise based on performance!
* Competitive salary (including potential $4,000 raise in first year of working with us!)
*Paid training and licensing
*Healthcare reimbursement program
*Spiffs/ sales bonuses
*Company work vehicle
- Ability to independently manage your own daily pest control route. This includes managing your daily schedule. (There is flexibility as long as all work is done by the end of the day!)
- Ability to communicate in a friendly and professional manner with customers and address all of their needs.
- Ability to communicate our customer's needs effectively to our administrative staff and managers.
- Taking pride in your job and equipment! The ability to maintain your own assigned company truck and equipment is required.
- Integrity - Our technicians are honest, and get the job done the right way, the first time!
- Must be safety oriented and aware of surroundings.
- A high tolerance to the Arizona heat during the summer months and other environmental conditions (dust, damp, etc.).
- An interest in pests, insects, and bees a plus!
- Know how to use an iPad
- A valid and current driver's license
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $38,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Supplemental pay types:
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: In person