Bring your retail career to the TJ Maxx new store opening where stylish job opportunities await!
Come by our Hiring Event!
320 Robert Smalls Pkwy
Beaufort, SC 29906
Dates + Times:
9/20/19 | 9:30 AM - 7:00 PM
9/21/19 | 9:30 AM - 7:00 PM
9/22/19 | 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Come in and learn all about the employee benefits and discounts.
Positions we are hiring for (Part-Time + Full-Time):
Retail Merchandise Coordinators
- Responsible for establishing and executing Merchandising plans and priorities
- Trains store Associates on proper merchandising procedures and markdowns
- Leads by example, providing prompt and courteous customer service
- Ensures fresh flow of merchandise from backroom to sales floor
Retail Backroom Coordinators
- Process merchandise for the backroom of a store
- Trains store Associates on processing procedure
- Ensures backroom area is organized and ready to receive and flow goods
- Orchestrates receipt of backroom truck and coordinates processing of the merchandise
Customer Experience Coordinators (Customer Service)
- Ensures front-line Associates provide prompt, courteous, and knowledgeable service to all customers
- Responsible for operational controls at the front-end, layaway, and jewelry
- Resolves customer service issues appropriately and competently
- Responsible for training and developing store Associates on customer service standards, register procedures, and proper front-line procedures and controls
Retail Merchandise Associates
- Responsible for assisting in the daily operations of the Store
- Assigned to work in various areas of the Store, including merchandise presentation, processing, markdowns, cashier, customer service, dressing room and layaway (if applicable)
- Greets, interacts with and thanks customers on a regular basis
- Responsible for executing administrative, clerical, and office activities.
- Oversees human resource records and systems.
- Communicates effectively with management and store Associates, including dissemination of information in a timely and consistent manner
Requirements for above roles:
- Solid customer service skills and experience
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Self-motivated, works quickly and efficiently on multiple tasks
- Willingness to work as part of a team
About the Company:
Come check out the opportunities at TJ Maxx, where we strive to provide opportunities for growth, recognition and work-life balance. You can feel good knowing you are joining The TJX Companies Inc., a Fortune 100 company and the leading off-price retailer of apparel and home fashions in the U.S. and worldwide. As a retailer committed to growth, success is always in style at TJX!
TJX is an equal opportunity employer committed to workforce diversity.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)