1. Be willing to work between 15-35 hours per week.
2. Be friendly and have an upbeat attitude.
3. Be able to work at least 3 days a week.
4. Have a flexible schedule.
5. Be able to pass a background check.
6. Have your own car and valid insurance. (Must be named on declaration page)
7. Be reliable and hard working.
8. Want to have fun while delivering awesome pizzas!!
9. Be 18 years of age.
*We at Domino's are committed to becoming the number one pizza place in the world. Come join us on our quest to being number one, and be prepared to have fun working with some of the best workers this market has to offer.
*Pay: First off I'm not going to put the $15 an hour posting that most pizza places put up when they place an add for drivers. I just wanted to be up front with you about the actual base pay for an entry level driver so there is no surprises. It is typical in this industry to be paid at many places $4 to $5 an hour, and I would like to think we pay above the average. We also do a split wage, meaning you only get paid $5.50/hr when you are out on the road, and minimum wage when you are clocked back into the store from the road. And just to let you know there are competitors out there that don't do this split wage system. Though the pay for an entry level driver is $5.50 an hour, we do have many professional drivers that average $60 to $80 a night in tips. You do the math, if you keep it fun and friendly, the sky is truly the limit.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $6.00 /hour