If you are passionate about making a difference in the work you do and projects dedicated to improving the quality and efficiency in the way that our pharmacy teams service our patients, consider growing your career as an Advisor, Multi-dose Packaging Technology and Growth.
You will play an integral role on the Pharmacy Growth and Insights team, driving critical innovations through the product development lifecycle to support both process improvements and program growth. The primary responsibility of the Advisor is to design and implement efficient and safe processes for delivering operational excellence, leading workflow integration and improvements for new retail pharmacy services, specifically Multi-Dose Packaging. This position requires you to collaborate with business partners across the enterprise to design, develop, test and launch a new workflow system to support continued program growth. The portfolio will include leading the products already committed for deployment, and owning the identification and testing of new service and growth opportunities as well as process improvements.
To be successful in this role:
Your key responsibilities will be:
- You are able to understand complex problems, identify root causes and remain goal-oriented within a dynamic environment
- You have experience implementing system improvements throughout the software development lifecycle
- You have strong program management, interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to interact with and influence at all levels of the organization
- You have a proven ability to work independently and to recognize and resolve issues
- You will develop a deep understanding of business to find opportunities to address potential business challenges
- You pay attention to detail and can manage multiple projects simultaneously, adjusting priorities as needed while meeting deadlines
- Developing processes to deliver better care for patients with complex medication regimens and their caregivers
- Leading IT requirement sessions, developing change management strategies and supporting end-to-end system implementations
- Reacting to day-to-day business issues and needs (Help Desk ticket resolution, defect management, etc.)
- Developing and refining the go-to-market strategy and competitive differentiation for multi-dose packaging
2+ years of experience in a role that involves strategic problem solving and/or new product development.
2+ years of experience in Operations, Process Improvement, Product Development, Consulting, Healthcare, Strategy, or Analytics.
Business background preferred.
Experience implementing system improvements throughout the software development lifecycle.
Knowledge and experience working in healthcare space, specifically retail pharmacy.
Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Ability to travel periodically to gather operational input and to gauge program success.
Bachelor's Degree required
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.