- High School Diploma or GED
- Driver's License
Fortune Fish Minnesota is seeking a Retail Merchandiser to join our exciting and rapidly growing organization. We are looking for energetic and motivated prospects to lead the next phase of our growth. Our company is attracting the best talent by providing highly competitive compensation and an outstanding benefits package. Fortune Minnesota is well poised to provide fantastic professional and personal growth opportunities and we are hoping that you are the next person to join in our success.
If you are intrigued, please read further…
The Retail Merchandiser is responsible for achieving Fortune Fish & Gourmet (Company) sales goals by engaging retail establishments to identify and implement effective merchandising practices. The position requires the ability to create an exceptional customer shopping experience, supported through analytical insight into retailing operations.
- When visiting stores, ensure company products are fully stocked and faced to drive sales. Rotate products using First In – First Out system.
- Partner with customer employees to set up or tear down shelving, racking and various store fixtures to promote the Company’s products.
- Perform merchandise resets according to customer specifications and/or planograms.
- Straighten product and ensure that all merchandising areas are always clean and neat.
- Follow all safety regulations and policies established by the customer and the Company.
- Work effectively and diligently in a team environment, while maintaining positive relationships with coworkers and customer employees.
- Partner with customer representatives to create an efficient and enjoyable shopping experience for end-consumers.
- Develop and maintain ongoing product knowledge to provide additional value to customers.
- Consult customer representatives in continuous improvement, inventory management, housekeeping and merchandising practices, including monitoring, maintaining, and servicing the display area.
- Effectively manage time and travel requirements to balance support for all retail customers.
- Inform retail supervisor of any product or safety concerns.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Education – High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Experience – One to two years of retail merchandising experience, preferably working protein or gourmet products.
- Work ethic – A demonstrated sense of urgency in meeting critical and time sensitive deadlines.
- Language – Ability to communicate in English.
- Hours - Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and nights, to meet customer needs.
- Possess a reliable vehicle and valid driver’s license.
- A combination of the above will also be considered.
Fortune Fish & Gourmet is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- merchandising: 1 year (Required)
- Retailing: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)