Meriplex is a managed IT and SD-WAN solutions provider specializing in intelligent networks, cybersecurity, cloud communications and managed services for the enterprise market. Using a collaborative approach, we provide pioneering, secure and reliable solutions customized to advance business growth.
Meriplex is looking to implement NetSuite to better manage our company finances. We have targeted a December 1, 2020 GO LIVE date. We are actively looking for a part time NetSuite Implementation Consultant to join us in leading this project.
The NetSuite Implementation Consultant is a four month contract with one month extensions possible. The roles will be executed on site in our West Houston office, 77042. We expect this role to have a 20 hour work week through the duration of the project.
· Provide market best practices and timelines during the implementation.
· Build reports, saved searches and dashboards that provide comprehensive and forward-looking Business Intelligence.
· Establish test cases and support User Acceptance Testing (UAT) with core client stakeholders to ensure system configuration objectives have been met. Create training/support documentation, and drive end-user training to promote user adoption. Including formal SOPs.
- Support the “Go Live” deployment processes, ensuring a seamless software launch and continuity of business operations during this cutover.
- Provide guidance on project prioritization to ensure milestones and objectives are met.
· Partner with the various internal stakeholders on the full life cycle of the implementation but not limited to the executive team of Meriplex and other department leaders.
- Support following “Go Live” deployment to troubleshoot issues that arise, and promote additional methods to optimize the system for enhanced performance.
Qualifications and Experience
· Proven successful completion of two or more full NetSuite implementation with references.
· Demonstrated ability to drive timelines.
· High energy motivated blend of independent contributions and leadership traits.
· Comfortable working with multiple internal teams, from individual contributors to senior executives, as well as building/maintaining relationships with clients, partners, alliances etc.
· Must be comfortable with complexity and thinking on multiple levels of abstraction; demonstrates use of critical thinking techniques.
· Sound business acumen skills; thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
· Excellent spoken and written communication, interpersonal, and relationship building skills.
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university/ college required.
Meriplex Communications and Meriplex Solutions are Equal Employment Opportunity Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Meriplex Communications and Meriplex Solutions do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Meriplex Communications and Meriplex Solutions will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Meriplex Communications and Meriplex Solutions.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $40.00 - $50.00 per year
- NetSuite Implementation: 4 years (Preferred)
- project management: 3 years (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity: