Extended Job Title
Project Manager - H98178
Org Level 1
Texas Tech Univ Health Sciences Ctr
Org Level 7
691501 - Psych Montford Unit
Employees in this position provides project management including adherence to budget, schedule and scope. Plans, schedules or coordinates projects activities to meet deadlines. Monitors project compliance. Coordinates the overall integration of the project. Supervises and directs project personnel; assigns duties and responsibilities.
Professional/Personal Reference, Recommendation/Referral
Up to 25%
Coordinate internal and external resources for completion of projects, ensuring resource availability and allocation.
Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress. Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
This valuable team member shall perform work in a manner that reflects the Values of TTUHSC:
- ONE TEAM unite and include diverse perspectives to achieve our mission
- KINDHEARTED exceed expectations with a kind heart, helping hands, and a positive attitude
- INTEGRITY be honorable and trustworthy even when no one is looking
- VISIONARY nurture innovative ideas, bold explorations, and a pioneering spirit
- BEYOND SERVICE create and deliver positive defining moments
Minimum Hire Rate
Experience in healthcare field.
HSC - Correctional Managed Health Care
Psych Montford Unit
Cover Letter, Resume / CV
Compensation is commensurate upon the qualifications of the individual selected and budgetary guidelines of the hiring department, as well as, the institutional pay plan. For additional information, please reference the institutional pay plan on the Human Resources webpage.
- Generous paid time off, sick leave, and holiday schedule
- 100% paid health insurance for full time employees, 50% paid for dependents
- Dental, vision, long-term, and short-term disability benefits.
- State of Texas pension plan that vests in 5 years.
- State Employee tuition forgiveness and tuition assistance for continuing education
- Employer paid liability insurance for all licensed employees.
- And much more.
As an EEO/AA employer, the Texas Tech University System and its components will not discriminate in our employment practices based on an applicant’s race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or status as a protected veteran.
Bachelor's degree plus three years related experience; OR a combination of education and/or related experience to equal seven years.