Full Job Description
Product Designer 2
- Designs user interfaces for web, software, and/or hardware products.
- Writes functionality design specifications.
- Design and implement prototypes, mock ups, task analysis, usability studies, personas, user flows, wireframes, style guides, navigational structures, and affinity diagrams.
- Generates design ideas; presents and sells designs to product group.
- Understands customer needs and motivations and integrates them into product design to contribute to user features and functionality.
Day to Day Task – 50% product design – 50 template and camping email design
- 3-5 years work related experience required.
- Experience with email design
- Strong knowledge of user interface and functionality design required.
- Strong creative skills and ability to generate design ideas required.
- Experience creating and implementing usability studies, personas, user flows, wireframes, style guides, navigational structures, and affinity diagrams is required.
- Strong knowledge of web technologies (i.e. HTML and CSS).
- Fluency with standard design software tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc) required.
- Strong interaction design and web technology skills (i.e. Flash) may be required.
- Strong knowledge or experience with database served websites.
- Experience working with rich client or web applications is a plus.
- Must have the ability to understand and integrate customer needs and motivations into specific areas of product design to contribute to user features and functionality.
- Must be familiar with industry standards and trends.
- Strong communication skills as well as the ability to work independently and as part of a team required.
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
- Portfolio is required
Status: Long Term contract
Location: Redmond, WA
Job Id : MS2042
Since 2000, Akvelon has specialized in placing top software engineering talent at Fortune 500 Companies and start-ups alike. We were ranked in Comparably’s 2018 list of Top 15 Best Companies in Seattle, and were voted one of the Puget Sound Business Journal’s fastest growing companies for several years.
Akvelon is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract