“Salad with a Side of Fries Podcast,” a podcast about wellness and weight loss for real life, is looking for an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media platforms. The intern for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team. We are very excited to share our knowledge with someone who wishes to gain a ton of great experience in the social media, particularly in the wellness and lifestyle space.
- Contribute to projects in various ways
- Monitor and post on social networks
- Attend industry event for live coverage and to collect content
- Attend educational webinars/workshops/events to learn additional strategies, best practices, etc.
- Listen to episodes and assist in creating content for campaigns
- Use Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube for online outreach and promotion
- Social media optimization
- Social Media Calendar & Strategy
- Resume and portfolio building experience
- First-hand knowledge from industry leaders
- Work on projects that will be shared “virally” across the internet
- Access to industry events and screeners
- Potential recommendation to other job opportunities following the successful completion of the internship
We are seeking Marketing and Business majors, English majors, or applicants who want to gain experience in social media. This intern must be willing to telecommute, be a self-starter, pay close attention to details, meet deadlines, and enjoy being both creative and strategic. In addition, this intern must be able to work independently and manage multiple tasks and projects. While experience is not needed, a willingness to learn and an interest in social media marketing are desired. Additionally, while specific knowledge in the wellness category is not required, an interest in/passion for this category is a must. This position requires a three-month commitment and 6-10 hours of work per week.
If You’re Interested, Follow These Directions:
1. Email interns (at) asaladwithasideoffries (dot) com with the subject: “Yes, I’m Ready to join the SM Team!”
2. Summarize yourself in 140 characters or less.
3. Provide a response to these questions:
a. “Why do you want this internship?”
b. “If you had to choose a character from a movie or a TV show who represents you, who would it be and why?”
c. “What’s the best thing you’ve done related to your health this week and what’s the naughtiest thing you’ve done related to your health this week?”
4. Attach a resume or a link to your work or most interesting web presence.
Job Types: Part-time, Internship
Pay: Up to $0.01 per hour
- To be considered for this role, applicants must follow the instructions outlined in the job description
Hours per week:
This Job Is:
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- www.saladithasideoffriespodcast.com & www.betterlifenowllc.com
Company's Facebook page: