Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa is a national franchise that specializes in massage, facial, and hair removal services. With around 400 locations and counting, the Hand & Stone brand is a leader in the membership-based spa service industry.
We are currently seeking an energetic, reliable Manager to oversee the day-to-day operations of our Greenfield, Wisconsin Spa. This individual will establish and implement programs to achieve higher levels of service. This position is responsible and accountable for a variety aspects of daily operations with a focus on achieving sales targets and delivering an exceptional level of customer service.
As a Manager you will work alongside our spa associates at the front desk answering phones, booking appointments, greeting customers and selling memberships and spa packages.
Essential Responsibilities include:
- Overseeing and managing daily operations of the franchised location, ensuring that excellent service is consistently delivered to members and guests.
- Assisting franchise owner in setting and achieving memberships, retail sales and profitability goals.
- Partnering with the franchise to regularly monitor progress against goals.
- Managing staff, training , monitoring, and coaching the performance of sales associates.
- Establishing and monitoring the teams work schedules.
- Overseeing human resource functions such as interviewing, hiring, training, conducting staff meetings, resolving conflict, payroll processing, discipline and terminating employees as well as recordkeeping.
- Ensure smooth spa operations such as managing schedules, maintaining spa supplies, and handling any customer or therapist questions.
- Controlling key business operations such as inventory, bank deposits, marketing, recruiting, etc.
- Maintaining a professional, clean and safe environment for employees, members and guests
- Cultivates a culture that reflects Hand & Stone Massage and Facial Spa values of excellence, consistency, friendliness, being fair and growth opportunities.
- 2 years’ experience as a Spa Manager or related position
- Demonstrate proficiency in growing and selling memberships, retail goals, and understanding progress and trends in sales reports.
- Have previous experience managing people, marketing, and sales experience within a service and or retail industry.
- Exhibit excellent leadership and influencer skills while demonstrate the ability to balance coaching/mentoring with discipline along with the ability to motivate, support employees and maintain a strong team culture.
- Compliance of all labor and employment laws including local and state licensing laws related to the franchise business including massage therapists and estheticians.
- Strong organizational/planning and computer skills.
- Experience with a booking system is a plus.
- Ability to promote the health and wellness benefits of both massage therapy and facials.
- Handle administrative tasks including but not limited to payroll, scheduling, inventory, and reporting.
- Ability to work flexible schedule including days/evenings/weekends/holidays.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality or Business Management
- 3 or more years of experience in Management and Sales in a Spa environment
- Social Media experience such as Facebook, Instagram platforms etc
- Community involvement such as events or lead a community involvement project
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $36,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Management: 2 years (Preferred)