Finnan, Fleischut & Associates office is looking to hire Paralegal with 3 years business immigration experience who possess exceptional writing and research skills. An Paralegal works as part of a team, under the direction of an attorney, representing employers in sponsoring foreign workers for immigration benefits. Duties include drafting government forms, writing detailed persuasive letters, maintaining files, reviewing documents, identifying issues, and communicating with clients.
- Perform intake of cases once assigned.
- Draft Petitions/Applications and file with government agency.
- Maintain client contact information.
- Provide status updates.
- File documents in proper order.
- Update case management system.
- Learn procedural and processing requirements for various types of non-immigrant and immigrant visa petitions and applications.
- Build knowledge of Firm and client processes
- BA Degree.
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Achieve high level of productivity.
- Ability to Multitask in a fast-paced environment with competing demands.
- Meets assigned deadlines and communicates case progress/status/issues to supervisor.
- Demonstrate flexibility and initiative regarding assignments for self and team.
Ability to contribute to positive work environment
We offer 401-K, and Benefits.
Job Type: Full-time