Karma Automotive is passionate, responsible and uncompromising.
We make beautiful, ecologically sensitive products, and we will provide a memorable ownership experience for our customers.
Our work environment is casual, and our culture is results-oriented.
The Systems Integration & Validation Engineer
is responsible for analysis, integration and implementation of automotive EE components and control systems in electrical, hybrid, plug-in hybrid, and vehicle applications.
- Perform EE and Powertrain component integration and validation.
- Support all engineering platform to develop, validate, and test vehicle EE systems.
- Execute DVP&R, assisting with test setup, identifying internal and external testing resources and managing testing through completion.
- Work with engineers and technicians to design and build prototypes.
- Test EE components / systems using HIL applications.
- Perform the troubleshooting on vehicle EE systems and provide the recommendations for the improvement.
- Maintain and upgrade LabCar engineering working environment.
- Develop the laboratory procedures and perform electrical, EMC and environmental testing.
- Manage the laboratory tools and its inventory.
ADVANTAGE FOR CONSIDERATION:
- Bachelor's: Electrical or a related field of study.
- Experience with basic electrical engineering disciplines such as circuit diagrams, schematics, etc.
- Experience with microprocessor, ECU, electrical / electronic hardware, embedded software
- Experience with systems engineering principles, hardware and software design concepts
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Automotive communication protocols (e.g., CAN)
Karma Automotive LLC is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, color, race, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, age, religion, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law. Karma Automotive LLC complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act to ensure equal access to all qualified individuals with a disability. Valid driver’s license may be required based on essential duties.