Under the supervision of the Clinical Coordinator, this hands-?on position will be responsible for assisting in the medically fragile program.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with planning/coordinating of community activities.
- Provide one-on-one support during community activities.
- Support event coordination for events hostedby ECHO.
- Plan and coordinate in-door activities such as arts/crafts, building puzzles, etc.
- General administrative support: file, organize, and data entry.
- Passion for helping adults with disabilities.
- Familiarity working with non-?profit environments, and willingness to be used where most needed.
- Our ideal candidate is: Highly organized, detail-?oriented, follows deadlines, juggles multiple tasks, takes initiative, and can manage own workload.
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office
This is a temporary position working from approximately May to August with about 30 hour a week