Job Role –
Primary Skill – OrCAD / Mentor Graphics
- Work experience in designing controls of Servo motors, BLDC motors, Stepper motors etc using FPGA, DSP etc.
- Desirable experience in motion control, position control, Speed control of Robotic arms, levers, gantry etc
- Desirable experience on refrigeration, thermal controls, calibration, Peltiers /TEDs.
- Experience in any Schematics design tool such as OrCAD, Mentor Graphics; Desirable knowledge in AutoCAD / ProE.
- Good understanding of Electro-mechanical manufacturing methods, interpretation of electro-mechanical drawings (GD&T)
- Able to work on AC/DC voltages and determine modules requirement like Isolation transformer, Power supplies, Heaters, Fan etc
- Able to analyse the data statistically to achieve the highest product quality
- Ability to choose the best manufacturing process which achieves highest quality at lower cost
- Ability to participate in idea generation to bring down the small components/assembly cost
- Able to analyse electrical/mechanical design to optimize cost
- Desirable skills to execute engineering design change, co-ordinate with different stake holders for proper change implementation
- Support in assembly/test equipment design and development activities
- Interface with suppliers directly to ensure design requirements and process capability is achieved
- HCL opened its first US office in 1989 in Sunnyvale, California, with a vision of being part of the growth and advancement of the country’s technology industry. Since that time, HCL has expanded across 21 states to form and a workforce involved in high-end engineering and technology development projects that will shape the future of business.
- As an IT services provider, HCL provides custom software development, product engineering and consulting services to Fortune 1000 companies in a variety of industries. HCL is a $6.7 billion IT services company with over 111,092 professionals operating across 31 countries and is growing at 14% YOY in revenues. There are around 10,000 employees in the U.S under the HCL America Inc. branch of HCL.
- Please follow the link to know more https://www.hcltech.com/geo-presence/united-states
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 /year