Hanna Interpreting Services LLC is an interpreting, translating and transcription language solutions provider based in San Diego, California. We are committed to the success of our clients and their customers, and pride ourselves on meeting the needs of those with limited English speaking abilities.
In addition, as a woman and minority-owned California Certified Small Business, Hanna Interpreting Services is committed to bridging the communications gap between those who are limited in English proficiency and their access to a multitude of services throughout California.
With access to experts throughout our service area covering over 200 languages, it is easy to see why doing business with Hanna gives our clients peace of mind!
Imagine waking up every morning excited to start your workday! You’re excited because you’re directly helping people. You’re also excited to go to work because your teammates are some of your best friends! Hanna Interpreting is a rapidly growing company, but still small enough to call it a cozy environment.
It’s buzzing with excitement, laughter, and positive energy - and somehow free of the usual office politics because of our pivotal clients and our dedication to continually processes.
Do you have an eye for detail? Do you know how to find a diamond in the rough? Are you seeking to join a fun work environment with an excellent opportunity for career growth?
If so, Hanna Interpreting Services may be the perfect fit for you!
Our company is expanding and we are seeking Recruiters for our Human Resources department. This position will seek out candidates who are bi-lingual or multi-lingual and assist them in our on-boarding process to become an independent contractor who, in turn, will provide Interpreting or Translation services to our clients.
As a Hanna Recruiter, you must be eager to learn how processes work and be motivated to fix them when they don’t. We are looking for someone with passion and drive, who can ensure that our standard of excellence is maintained. How do you know if you’re a fit with Hanna? Simple. You have these 4 qualities:
- You’re humble. You put the team and others need ahead of your own
- You’re hungry to learn more
- You’re people smart - in the sense that you’re a great teammate
- You’ve proven competence in your area of work
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Conduct telephone interviews and in-person interviews of potential independent contractors
- Source and recruit qualified individuals to join our team of Interpreters
- Professionally and promptly answer, screen and direct incoming calls
- Provide general administrative support duties of emailing, scanning, mailing, faxing, calendar meetings and client appointments etc.
- Complete requests for information from both departmental and organizational staff.
- Follow organizational and departmental rules and guidelines.
- Generate and submit necessary reports.
- Copy/scan/fax information as required.
- Inbound and outbound phone calls, emailing, faxing, filing
- Timely follow-up on all pending issues
- Strong work ethic reflecting accountability, responsiveness, and commitment to Hanna Interpreting Services’ mission and vision
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must be comfortable with speaking on the phone
- Excellent phone etiquette and customer service skills
- Outgoing personality with strong negotiation skills
- Excellent internet and research skills
- Professional and courteous demeanor
- Strong ability to organize, prioritize and manage multiple priorities and functions
- Bachelor's Degree preferred (AA Degree and/or comparable work experience accepted)
- Proficiency with software applications, Microsoft Word, Excel, OneNote, Google Docs and Gmail.
- Excellent attention to detail
- It is not required that you be bilingual or multilingual, but if you are please include languages spoken
- Salary: $15.00 - $16.00 /hour plus commission
We are proud to offer a full benefits package, including Health Insurance, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance, 401k w/ 4% match, Vacation time, and Sick Leave.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 /hour
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
Communication method(s) used: