Stoneside Blinds & Shades is the nation’s fastest growing custom window coverings company, making the Inc. 500 list consecutively for the last three years.
We are looking to add a dynamic, energetic, efficient Field Service Support Center Representative to our growing team. The Field Service Support Center Representative’s main responsibility is to provide support for our clients, and our Outside Design Consultants and Installers. Our Field Service Support Center Representatives do this with a positive attitude, and are committed to creating a Cool Window Covering Experience to our clients and coworkers.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Qualify leads and set appointments for the Outside Design Consultants based on client needs, availability, and grid coordinates
- Record all information with minimal clerical errors
- Answer and respond to incoming client/field employees calls, voicemails, emails, and website cases in a friendly, timely manner
- Manage incoming cases with your co-worker to ensure all cases are responded to in a timely manner
- Positively communicate with all office staff to ensure proper and timely solutions
Qualifications and Skills
- Friendly, positive attitude!
- Minimum of one-year experience in a call-center
- High understanding of technology and/or able to learn quickly
- Ability to handle issues and resolve them while remaining positive and helpful
- Willingness to follow processes and contribute ideas to the team as we continue to grow
Stoneside offers a generous benefits package including paid holidays, paid time off, medical/dental/vision insurance, and a cool company culture.
Starting hourly wage is $13.50-14.50/hour, DOE. Average hourly wage is $16-19/hour based on semi-monthly bonuses for team and individual goals.
Tuesday - Saturday, 9am to 6pm (on Saturdays, you work from home)
To apply: Submit a cover letter explaining why you’re a great fit for the role and your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $19.00 /hour
Communication method(s) used: