We are looking for an energetic sales representative that possesses a competitive spirit and desire to meet and exceed sales goals. Handle service inquires from customers. Provide efficient, courteous customer service and assist in all aspects of product offerings and services. Ensure an extraordinary customer experience. In this role you'll hone professional sales techniques and learn about satellite technology. Responsible for generating monthly sales through outbound cold calling or lead generation which plays a key role in the growth and expansion of Microcom.
General Job Responsibilities
- Developing positive long-term customer relationships
- Utilizing consultative selling skills to solve customer problems and/or meet their needs
- Interact with customers and provide prompt and courteous customer service to all customers
- Multi-task in a fast paced team environment
- Understand customers' needs and help them discover how our products meet those needs
- Educate and engage customers
- Assisting with and participating in marketing efforts to solicit new business, including but not limited to outbound calling, community involvement, outreach programs, and promoting the brand inside and outside the retail location
- Keeping abreast of the rapidly evolving satellite technology
- Stay up-to-date on the latest data/entertainment technology and devices, such as Wi-Fi, data devices, TV entertainment tools
- High School Diploma or GED, preferred
- 1-3 years retail/customer facing/sales/outbound calling experience preferred.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent customer service-oriented experience required
- Ability to work flexible schedules including weekends and holidays. Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, etc. Ability to work in other locations as the needs of the business dictate may be required.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 2 years (Required)
- outbound sales: 1 year (Required)
- valid drivers license (Required)