**Note: Role requires Spanish/English bilingual fluency**
Resource Solutions is working on behalf of our client, a Global Fintech organization who brings the Financial Service's community together by providing the platform, messaging, standards, and products & services to over 10.500 customers in 215 countries.
Our client is offering professional services to help ease the burden of adoption and integration associated with our platform’s connectivity. In this context, the Professional Services Americas team is hiring an Integration Specialist to work hands-on with customers to integrate our Solutions and Products. Key responsibilities are to deliver technical design and technical implementation services, deliver integration prototypes and high-quality pre-sales presentations. The Professional services team is also responsible for driving solutions that meet the customers’ technical, financial and business requirements.
- Work in a team environment to deliver technical design, implementations and documentation for integration projects associated with the proprietary integration product suite specifically.
- Deliver high-quality software within estimated timelines derived from accurate and qualified work estimates and plans.
- Meet with customers to understand business and technical requirements of these integration projects, document findings, to resolve issues and provide education when required.
- Assist with technical responses to customer RFI’s and RFP’s, help prepare proposals develop software, systems and infrastructure in support of integration activities.
- Report progress, activities and status on projects liaise with service partners who are leveraged to deliver technical implementation in close collaboration with the Professional Services team.
- Maintain and develop knowledge of architecture/design technologies, integration and future industry trends.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science or related field
- 5+years or more experience of enterprise or software vendor development in Java
Professional knowledge and expertise
- Knowledge and proficiency in the following technical areas: Java, Web services stacks and technology (JMS, SAAJ, JAXP, etc.), XML technologies (schema, xpath, xslt), parsing, IBM MQ, RDBMS/SQL, Windows and Linux OS, shell scripting (bash, korn), Application Servers (JBoss and/or WebSphere)
- Experience with development methodologies (formal and agile), procedures and technologies especially prototyping, SCM, continuous integration, component and services architectures, step-wise implementation and delivery, multiple environments and code-promotion
- Proven ability to contribute in a remote/distributed team environment and deliver under pressure and time constraints, mission-critical 24x7 applications or services
- Experience with integration middleware and common messaging and integration technologies and techniques would be highly advantageous
- Knowledge and experience in the financial services industry, a plus
- Enthusiasm and commitment to complete projects and meet milestones by overcoming obstacles and making sacrifices
- Exceptional attention to detail with strong analytical, trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills
- Customer orientation and customer relationship experience and skills
- Knowledge of interfaces and messaging solutions a plus
- Exceptional commitment and discipline to quality, continuous testing, best practices, standard practices and patterns experience - experience with CMM or ISO certifications a plus
- Good communication skills: ability to present and articulate thoughts and ideas and ability to document work and design artifacts in prose and diagrams
- Fluent in English and Spanish, spoken and written.
- Strong desire to learn new things, to solve problems and continuing education
- Willing to travel up to 50%
About Our Client:
Our client's employees are the foundation of their success. With a truly unique corporate mindset, where diversity, personal development and networking are actively encouraged and an office culture which is built around achieving a healthier work/life balance. If you want to be part of a dynamic, multi-cultural institution with over 2400 employees of 75 nationalities, in 26 offices worldwide, then click apply to explore the vast opportunities, rewards and internationally competitive packages our client can offer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Java: 6 years
- Knowledge of interfaces and messaging solutions: 6 years
- Willing to travel up to 50% experience do you have?: 1 year
- enterprise or software vendor development in Java: 6 years
Required work authorization: