Full-timeEstimated: $63,000 - $83,000 a year
- System Administration
- Root Cause Analysis
- Computer Networking
- IT Support
- ITIL Certification
- High School Diploma or GED
- Bachelor's Degree
Full Job Description
Provide IT engineering support for a large DoD enterprise system, including system troubleshooting and optimization and conduct root cause analysis using a variety of application and network performance analysis tools. Identify, communicate, and assist with resolving any technical impediments and dependencies. Provide recommendations to improve the system by reviewing and correlating system logs.
- 2 years of experience with providing IT support engineering, including network, application, and server
- 2 years of experience with managing internal or client-facing projects for completion and troubleshooting clients' technical issues
- 2 years of experience with providing root cause analysis and technical support
- Secret clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience with Wireshark, NetScout, and other network troubleshooting tools
- Experience with SolarWinds, Nagios, and Elastic
- Experience with providing system administration support for VMware and RedHat
- BA or BS degree in Information Systems
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
#LI-AH1, APC5, CJ1, CMD