A boutique, mortgage brokerage specializing in conforming and FHA loans is looking to add a VERY EXPERIENCED mortgage loan processor. The processor will be responsible for working on a file from opening through closing and will also assist in operational and growth stratergies.
The processor will need familiarity with one or more LOS (we use Calyx). In addition, they will need knowledge of Fannie, Freddie and FHA guidelines and regulations such as Dodd Frank and TRID. The processor will prepare pre-approval letters, the initial Loan Estimate and send it out to the clients with a list of missing items. The processor will need to know how to analyze, income, assets and credit. They will then need to work on the conditions and get the files cleared to close.
We work with several investors, who underwrite the file, and others on the broker side. The processor will prepare closing documents including the Closing Disclosure. The processor will be expected to maintain a pipeline, keep us in compliance and help onboard other worthy whole sale banks.
Our company is looking to grow and candidate that is chosen can expect future growth opportunities.
Job Type: Full-time
- Loan Processing: 4 years (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $42,000.00 per year
- mortgage loan processing: 3 years (Required)
- mortgage: 3 years (Required)
- banking: 1 year (Preferred)
- loan processing: 3 years (Required)
- commercial mortgage: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance -- thrives in a high-pressure environment
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Only full-time employees eligible