Great family restaurant is seeking professional, reliable, fun-loving individuals to be the friendly greeting of our establishment.
Primary Functions of the Job:
Provide first class service and a warm welcome to every Guest whether by telephone or in person.
- Be ready to make a Great First Impression to every Guest that walks in the restaurant or calls on the phone.
- Know daily specials and be able to recommend appetizers and desserts.
- Greet and seat Guests at the appropriate table.
- Maintain constant communication of Guest flow and any difficulties with the Manager.
- Observe traffic patterns and control the flow of the dining room.
- Have a working knowledge of the menu to answer basic questions.
- Help Server Assistants clear & reset tables when time permits but REMEMBER your focus remains on the Guests.
- Consistently, thank every party and invite them to return.
Full time and part time positions available.
Must be able to work nights and weekends.
Arirang Hibachi Steakhouse and Sushi Bar is conveniently located in Staten Island & Brooklyn, New York, Sayreville & Mountainside, New Jersey, now in Langhorne PA. Come visit us for a memorable evening where dishes are prepared at your table by our Expert Chefs, with only the finest in steak, chicken and seafood delights. Enjoy a drink from a wide variety of tropical flavors. Have some sushi and sashimi from our exclusive sushi bars. We specialize in Birthdays, Anniversaries and all party affairs. Banquet facilities are also available.
Thank you for your interest in working at our Company! We believe you will be impressed by our genuine and unique approach towards our role and responsibility as an employer. The success of our Company is largely determined by our commitment to hire and develop the best team possible. It is our belief that only a well-functioning and dedicated team will provide our clients with the highest level of service. We are driven by our core values: accommodating service, exceptional quality and true professionalism.
We understand that the quality of our employees determines the future of our Company. It is important for us to allow our employees to flourish from within. Therefore, we are always working hard to create an environment where our employees have continued personal and professional growth and development. Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $12.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Upscale casual restaurant
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Every weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location