Thomas Architects is looking for a Project Architect to expand our team due to our growing demand in higher-end, design-oriented architectural services.
The ideal candidate shall be able to work independently on all phases of a project, and will have strong communication skills. The Project Architect will work on all aspects of single family residential and light commercial projects, including direct interaction with clients. A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience and licensure is strongly preferred.
As part of our dedication to the use of high quality technology, the firm is 100% Revit based. A high level of Revit proficiency is required.
Due to COVID-19, Thomas Architects is currently allowing all employees to work remotely. The position will require site visits and meetings within the office.
Compensation will be commensurate with relevant experience. We offer various benefits including PTO, Retirement contributions, Health Insurance and Bonuses.
REQUIREMENT FOR APPLICANTS
- Professional Degree from accredited institution required
- 5 years minimum of relevant experience required
- Solid understanding of Residential Design, products, detailing and construction
- Strong Design and Communication skills
- High level of Revit proficiency required
- Illinois Licensed Architect preferred
Interested candidates should submit a Resume and Portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Commensurate with experience
CONTACT TO APPLY