Support numerous challenging, mission-critical projects that make a direct impact on the nation’s security and intelligence mission. Conduct reverse engineering and vulnerability analysis of complex and diverse software systems. Design, develop, and document proof-of-concept software to show findings and develop custom programs for automating reverse engineering and interacting with binaries being analyzed.
- Experience with programming, including Python, C, C++, and Assembly
- Experience with performing reverse engineering and vulnerability analysis of software binaries using IDA Pro
- Experience with performing dynamic analysis of software binaries using OllyDbg or WINDbg
- Experience with developing software systems in Assembly, C, C++, or low-level proprietary languages on Windows, UNIX, Linux, VxWorks, or vendor-proprietary operating systems
- Ability to read or write at least one assembly language, including x86, ARM, MIPS, or PowerPC
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree and 15+ years of experience with software engineering or reverse engineering or 19+ years of experience with software engineering or reverse engineering
- Experience with analyzing malware
- Experience with reverse engineering x86 Windows binaries
- Experience with reverse engineering embedded firmware
- Experience with developing CNO software
- Experience with working in virtualized environments
- Experience with kernel-level development
- Experience with Windows or Linux driver development
- Experience with analyzing network protocols
- Knowledge of IA concepts, including cryptography
- BS degree in CS, EE, Computer Engineering, Physics, or a similar technical field preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
#LI-AH1, APC5, CJ1, CMD, ID15, ID16, NSG1