X-ray/Vascular Field Service Engineer - Los Angeles, CA
A very large and successful service organization is looking for a general X-ray Service Engineer for the Los Angeles, CA area. Qualified candidates must have at least 2-5 years of Siemens general X-ray and Vascular/Cath Lab service experience, great customer service and communication skills, and good electro-mechanical troubleshooting skills to be considered for this position. You will work out of a home based office and take service calls as needed on a daily basis. Hours of work are 8-5, with occasional overtime as necessary, but overtime will be paid for by the employer.
1. 2-5+ years of experience in servicing the Siemens Cath Labs.
2. Excellent customer service and communication skills between the customer and the employer.
3. You will work from a home based office taking service calls as needed on a daily basis.
4. Excellent electro-mechanical and troubleshooting skills.
My client will provide:
* A very competitive base salary of $110,000 - $120,000+ per year, plus paid overtime.
* Great Healthcare benefits including Health, Dental and Vision.
* A Company Car or Car Allowance for local travel.
* Long Term/Short Term disability.
* A 401K with matching.
* Relocation Assistance if necessary for the right individual.
If you feel that you meet these requirements and would like to work for a very reputable service organization in healthcare technology, please submit a Word document resume or call Jamie at 402-452-3262 for further information.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $110,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
Required work authorization: