- High School Diploma or GED
- Microsoft Word
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Office
Mandatory: Availability Sunday and Thursday 4am- 3pm
- Excellent customer service orientation.
- Effective problem solving and communication with customers and team members.
- Ability to execute multiple projects with superior organizational skills and detail orientation.
- Operate and coach others on use of related equipment, symbol and telephone
- Reads, interprets and follows documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Working knowledge of inventory software, order processing systems, and Microsoft Office products such as Word and Excel
- Key contributor on both the Operations and Loss Prevention teams in minimizing shrink through visibility of high theft categories and better inventory controls.
- Drives customer service through the integrity of merchandising and accuracy of store pricing and signage.
- Execute pricing and signage as part of weekly Merchandising and Marketing plans to provide exceptional customer experiences.
- Accurately and completely execute daily, weekly and monthly price changes on time as scheduled.
- Execute and audit store signage, displays and other visual merchandising elements according to company standards.
- Monitors and other visual merchandising elements according to accurately reports adjustments and discrepancies to store technology to ensure company security standards.
- Partners with Compliance team to execute product recalls and related processes.
- Attends and participate in all required trainings and meetings.
- Provides continual feedback on processes and procedures; suggest methods to improve department operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers.
- Complete tasks as delegated by Manager or Team Lead.
- Read, understands and follows company policies, procedures and rules governing professional staff behavior.
- Adhere to company work hours, policies, procedures and rules governing professional staff behavior.
- Duties may change and team members may be required to perform other duties or roles as assigned.
Physical Requirements & Attendance
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule that includes nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Constantly required to hear, stand, walk, reach, handle, use fingers, grasp, and use repetitive motions (hand/wrist/fingers),feel) and lift up to 40 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this role include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 to $13.00 /hour
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $12.00 to $13.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)